Arriving May 2013:
Completely Revised 4th Edition!
Available here March 2013
If you're pregnant or thinking about it, Eating Expectantly is the resource you need to have a perfectly healthy pregnancy!
What You'll Find in Eating Expectantly:
- Everything you need to know about eating before, during and after pregnancy
- How changing your diet can help you get pregnant—new!
- How Dad’s diet affects fertility as well as baby's health
- Tips for eating a clean, green diet—new!
- How changing your lifestyle and diet before pregnancy can decrease the risk of birth defects
- How to eat to combat morning sickness, fatigue, constipation and heartburn.
- The perfect weight gain — and how to achieve it
- Which foods to avoid to have a healthier pregnancy—new!
- How your diet could "program" your baby for diabetes, high blood pressure & obesity—new!
- Food safety for pregnancy
- What nutrients are most important at each trimester
- Which foods are considered pregnancy superfoods—new!
- All Internet site accessible via interactive QR codes—new!
- How to eat if you have a high risk pregnancy: diabetes, high blood pressure, eating for twins (or more)
- Fitnesss tips from The Nutrition Twins®—new!
- Healthy vegetarian eating
- How to make fast food and convenience food healthier—new!
- Breastfeeding advice & healthy diet for breastfeeding
- Postpartum weight loss tips
REVIEW COPIES FOR MEDIA AVAILABLE FEBRUARY 2013